Harper May is currently working with a world famous multi-site retailer based in Central London. The company have sites around the globe and their first class service has led their name to become synonymous with quality. My client is currently seeking a Head of Finance to oversee all of their UK operations. With over 200 sites in the UK alone, this is a fantastic opportunity to join an iconic British organisation.
The Head of Finance will work closely with the CFO and other board members to continue the growth of the company whilst preserving their iconic history. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with extensive multi-site retail experience.
- Leading, developing and expanding the large finance team
- Complete oversight of the day-today running of finance
- Business partnering closely with the CFO and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for new product lines and store openings
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
- Work closely with marketing teams to ensure the continued integrity of the brand
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior retail experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills