Harper May is currently working with an organic food producer based in West London. The organisation currently has 9 sites in Central London and turns over £35 million pounds. My client has long standing contracts with some of the UK's leading supermarkets and is looking to divest and open a restaurant spin-off.
The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their finance function and continue their steady growth. This role will involve working with the board to look at new site openings whilst optimising the working manufacturing sites. The successful candidate will be fully qualified with FMCG/Manufacturing experience.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve and expand
- Business partnering closely with the site general managers and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units budgeting for new site openings
- Liaising with potential investors and offering insightful analysis regarding cost of production and contract margins
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified, ACA would be advantageous
- Must have prior FMCG/Manufacturing experience
- Must have extensive experience in leading and developing finance functions
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff