Harper May is currently working with one of London's most exciting festival organisers. The company have grown exponentially since their inception in 2012 and now runs 30 events across London. This exciting company is an avid supporter of up-and-coming talent and their events fully reflect this, mixing new cutting-edge musicians with trail-blazing food pop-ups. The company have big plans in 2017, and fully hope to break into the American market.
The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to lead their team. This role will involve liaising with site managers to ensure continued UK success, whilst working at a strategic level to grow the brand internationally.
- Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve into a multi-site international group
- Business partnering closely with the MD and other senior stakeholders to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
- Oversee the financial planning and budgeting processes for the business units, including consolidated single currency budgets, and budgeting for new site openings
- Identify and implement process improvements to enhance the efficiency and accuracy of the monthly, quarterly and annual reporting process
- Offering key strategic advice and analysis in relation to international expansion and effective growth strategy
Desired Skills and Experience
- Must be fully qualified
- Highly motivated and pro-active self starter
- Prior leisure/multi-site experience is essential
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
- Previous experience of managing and developing staff
- Ability to work with a high level of accuracy and meet strict deadlines
- Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Excellent Excel skills