Our client is a specialist in Property Management based the West End. The company are currently seeking a Group Financial Controller to take charge of their finance team. The company own some of the most sought after estates in London and across Europe. Throughout their rich history my client has stuck to their core principles of entrepreneurship and informed investment, this has enabled them to master their craft and become market leaders in their field.
Reporting directly to the CFO this position will sit on the senior management team and will have 4 direct reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that combines an illustrious history with a forward thinking and innovative outlook. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and will have extensive property experience.
- Assist with the leading of group consolidation of accounts.
- Full control of reporting and statutory compliance across the group
- Assist with the ongoing strategic development with the production of regular budgets and forecasts.
- Assist with company M&A activities.
- Review and monitoring of group tax position.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with 5+ years of post qualified experience.
- Must have extensive property industry experience
- Strong academic credentials.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with management experience.
- Ability to perform to a high standard, within a fast paced, dynamic environment.