My client is a highly acquisitive property developer based in Central London. The company are currently seeking a Head of Finance to take charge of their finance team. The company own some of the most sought after estates in London and across Europe. Throughout their rich history my client has stuck to their core principles of entrepreneurship and informed investment, this has enabled them to master their craft and become market leaders in their field.
Reporting directly to the CFO this position will sit on the senior management team and will have 4 direct reports. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company that combines an illustrious history with a forward thinking and innovative outlook. The successful candidate will be fully and will have extensive property/real estate experience.
- Preparing financial statements, including profit and loss accounts, budgets, cash flows, variance analysis and commentaries;
- Completing and submitting quarterly financial returns to a business partner;
- Ensure that invoices are processed correctly and the supply chain are paid promptly
- Managing the day to day cash position;
- Prepare information for the annual audit;
- Dealing with tax matters;
- Providing a support service to the management team to help make financial decisions;
- Ensuring spending is kept in line with the budget;
- Advising on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions;
- Analysing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning and forecasts;
- Interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers; and implementing corporate governance procedures, risk management and internal controls.
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Professional approach to work ethics
- Extensive experience in the real estate/property industry