Harper May is working with a growing online retailer based in London. The company design and produce bespoke furniture renowned for high quality and exclusive products. The company is held in high regard within this area and holds an international cliental for their high class products. The company has experienced such high growth that they have acquired Private Equity funding to help drive the business forward with a keen eye on expanding their UK operations internationally and rivaling some of the larger companies which currently dominate this area. In order to help expand their operations, the company is looking to bring in a new Head of Commercial Finance to the business forward in this new and exciting phase.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified - Big 4 ACA Preferred
- Private equity experience
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Relevant experience in the industry