Harper May is working with a Royal Academy in London to fill a Head of Accounting Services position. This role will be a great opportunity for someone to join a growing Finance team in a unique and creative environment. The ideal Candidate will having experience working for an Arts Academy or a similar organization.
- You must be a qualified accountant (5 years PQ minimum) ACA or ACCA
- Industry Experience in Academies/Education or Charities will be preferred
- Knowledge of Charity Taxation matters (including Gift Aid, VAT, Museums and Galleries Tax Relief)
- Knowledge and experience of SUNN Accounts systems and IPOS
- Oversee the RA's transaction processing function, including Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Cash Management and Friends Finance.
- Experience overseeing transactions as well as the ability to be 'Hands on' when required
- Experience in Leading Finance functions, Financial Control and managing finance teams
- Advanced Excel Skills and the ability to operate efficiently on purchasing systems
- Responsible for compliance and control and activities, preparation of the annual statutory accounts
My Client is offering a generous pension of up to 10%, along with 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
Please apply if you fit the above criteria for this position.