Our client is a multinational telecommunications provider operating across a variety of sectors from broadband, television and mobile services. They are currently operating in multiple countries and have a number of subsidiary companies as part of the group structure. The company are looking to make further strides forward in their efforts to increase their already dominant position in the market, and are looking for a new Group Reporting Manager to join their team to help drive their brand forwards in achieving their financial goals.
- Manage the production of consolidated statutory accounts and annual report for the group and its subsidiaries and managed joint ventures, including liaison with key internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- As a senior leader, also share responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the wider finance team.
- Assist in preparation of papers for Audit Committee.
- Review month end trial balances and oversee balance sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity of the underlying records.
- Ensure KPI information is produced in a timely and accurate manner to the Investment Strategy department ensuring that all reports agree to the underlying financial data.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as may be required in assisting the Group Financial Controller from time to time.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Is ACA or ACCA qualified with strong prior knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of preparing group accounts for external publication is essential
- Excellent, up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Experience in the telecoms sector is essential