Harper May is working with an industry leading, instantly recognisable, FTSE Media Company. This company is at the forefront of the media industry and holds a formidable reputation within the industry for their quality. This company has dominated the industry since their inception, continuing to adapt to the volatile media market to ensure their position is maintained, along with their colossal turnover and global presence. This company is looking for a new, passionate, Group Reporting Manager to join the company to help drive the finance department on a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential for the role to go permanent. The ideal candidate would be a senior manager from practice.
- Ensuring all month-end / annual deadlines are met and all reporting to the global parent company is timely and accurate
- Managing a large finance team
- Act as the focal point for all Financial and Management Reporting requirements for the business
- Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
- Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
- Extensive business partnering with senior stakeholders to ensure the continued success of the brand in the UK
- Fully ACA qualified.
- Experienced in managing and developing a large, growing team.
- Must be technically focused with a keen eye for detail.
- Previous experience with media companies would be advantageous.