Harper May is currently working with one of the UK's largest multisite leisure organizations. Formed over 10 years ago this rapidly growing chain has now gone on to operate over 80 venues nationwide. Backed by a large investment firm they have plans to expand into Europe over the next 5 years. To continue their rapid growth, the business is looking for Group Reporting Manager to head up the southern region and join their team based in Central London.
- Manage the production of consolidated statutory accounts and annual report for the group and its subsidiaries and managed joint ventures, including liaison with key internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- As a senior leader, also share responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the wider finance team.
- Assist in preparation of papers for Audit Committee.
- Review month end trial balances and oversee balance sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity of the underlying records.
- Ensure KPI information is produced in a timely and accurate manner to the Investment Strategy department ensuring that all reports agree to the underlying financial data.
- Assist in the provision and information for the Total Contribution reporting.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as may be required in assisting the Group Financial Controller from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with strong prior knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of preparing group accounts for external publication is essential
- Excellent, up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Experience in the leisure sector would be beneficial