Harper May is currently working with a FTSE 250 financial services company providing services across a variety of platforms. Establishing themselves as an industry leader they have created a large and diverse portfolio which has lead to revenue increasing year by year. They have recently begun several large scale projects and are looking for an ACA Qualified Group Reporting Manager to join their head office in Mayfair.
- Manage the production of consolidated statutory accounts and annual report for the group and its subsidiaries and managed joint ventures, including liaison with key internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- As a senior leader, also share responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the wider finance team.
- Assist in preparation of papers for Audit Committee.
- Review month end trial balances and oversee balance sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity of the underlying records.
- Ensure KPI information is produced in a timely and accurate manner to the Investment Strategy department ensuring that all reports agree to the underlying financial data.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as may be required in assisting the Group Financial Controller from time to time.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- You must be ACA qualified
- Experience of preparing group accounts
- Excellent, up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Experience in the Financial Services sector is essential