A world-renowned luxury retail brand based in South West London is seeking an experienced Group Reporting Manager to join their dedicated team. My client has offices around the globe and is known for being a trail-blazer in the fashion industry. The Group Reporting Manager will play a vital role in streamlining the finance operation whilst offering effective and clear financial strategy. The successful candidate will be fully qualified to ACA standard and will have prior experience in retail.
- Leading and developing a small team
- Full ownership of year end reporting function including the preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK-GAAP
- Preparing year-end accounts following ad-hoc transactions such as mergers
- Balance Sheet forecasting, including forecasting of stock purchases in foreign currency, VAT and Corporate Tax (across multiple territories/countries).
- Forecast cash flow positions of the Group and its related borrowing needs. Including weekly, annual and long range forecasts.
- Development and implementation of internal controls and financial procedures
- Main point of audit and leading on tax returns
- Offering financial leadership in developing commercial strategy and business plans
- Partnering with senior leaders on operational and strategic issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A hardworking and honest individual
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar position
- Highly-motivated and pro-active self starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Degree not necessary but is preferred
- Must be fully ACA qualified
- Previous retail experience is highly desirable