We are currently working with an exciting technology business based in Central London who is seeking a Group Reporting Manager to join their growing team. Using cutting edge technology they have become market leaders in their field and are looking for desire like-minded, ambitious individuals to drive their business forwards. With plans to expand further early next year, it is an excellent time to get on board. The successful candidate must have SOX experience and will be fully qualified.
- Manage the production of consolidated statutory accounts and annual report for the group and its subsidiaries and managed joint ventures, including liaison with key internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- As a senior leader, also share responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the wider finance team.
- Assist in preparation of papers for Audit Committee.
- Review month end trial balances and oversee balance sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity of the underlying records.
- Ensure KPI information is produced in a timely and accurate manner to the Investment Strategy department ensuring that all reports agree to the underlying financial data.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as may be required in assisting the Group Financial Controller from time to time.
Desired Skills And Experience:
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Must have SOX experience
- Experience in the Technology industry is essential
- Excellent, up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Educated to degree level