My client is an internationally recognized property consultancy group based in West London. Well known for some of the largest land/property acquisitions, as well as specializing in real estate investments they are looking for a Group Financial Controller to join their rapidly growing team.
- Full control of the monthly and quarterly reporting function
- Year-end group accounts prepared under IFRS
- Main contact for year-end audit
- Post-acquisition review for overseas acquisitions
- Ensuring systems and controls are in place to support financial activities.
- Managing 4 direct reports
My client is searching for someone who has:
- Fully qualified ACA is preferable but will look at CIMA or ACCA.
- A bachelors degree in Finance/Accountancy with a qualification of 2:1 or above.
- Prior property/ real estate experience is essential