My client is a leading television and radio production company whose consistent growth over the past decade has seen them become perhaps the leading name in the industry. They own the rights to some of terrestrial television's most watched programmes in addition to operating several of the UK's most commercially successful radio stations and are in the process of opening up their own record label; in short, it's an incredibly exciting time for my client. Thanks to their ongoing expansion, they are looking for a Finance Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK's leading media companies in a role that promises further great opportunities for progression in the coming years.
- Preparation of Management Accounts
- P&L analysis
- Mentoring of three junior accountants
- Manage cash flow
- KPI analysis
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Assist with ad hoc projects
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Finalist or newly qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Experience within a media agency desirable
- Degree educated.
- Keen attention to detail
- Pro-active, forward-thinking individual