An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Group Financial Controller with an incredibly successful hotel group. The company currently own 15 hotels within London and are looking to acquire and build at least 5 more this year. They are looking for an enthusiastic and intelligent individual who has a passion for the hospitality industry to join their team. Previous Hotel experience at a Financial Controller level is a MUST.
- Managing the accounts for 6-8 of their hotels
- Overseeing the work of the Assistant Financial Controller as well as 2 other members of staff
- Liaising with the hotel General Managers to help to improve the bottom line
- Producing multiple profit and loss statements
- Completing month end
- Overseeing the transactional side of the finance function
- Working closely with the CFO to improve systems and procedures
- A qualified accountant with ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Previous experience working in a multisite business.
- Sound knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advance.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A confident and assertive individual, someone who will fit in with the brands social ethos.