Harper May is currently working with a rapidly expanding media company based in the City. My client work with a vast array of blue-chip companies on their marketing campaigns, providing targeted and innovative methods to promote them digitally as well as through sponsorship and events. Thanks to their consistent growth over the last five or more years, my client is searching for a Group Financial Controller to join the team. The role will be highly strategically focused, sitting directly underneath the CFO, whilst also being responsible for overseeing the reporting processes for my clients UK, USA and APAC entities.
- Business planning, strategy & analysis.
- Overseeing production of full month end accounts and consolidating overseas entities in America & Asia.
- Analysis of business unit results.
- Leading group level budgeting & forecasting.
- Ensuring compliance with domestic and overseas tax regulations.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- ACA qualified from a Top 20 Practice.
- Alternatively, CIMA/ACCA qualified candidates with outstanding media experience will be considered.
- Russell Group university degree.
- Background in media/media audit would be beneficial.
- Confident, intelligent & engaging personality.