My client is a global Property company looking for a Group financial controller in central London. Fantastic opportunity if you're looking for a varied, all-round role working for a growing business who operate on a international scale. You will be joining a team of 15 accountant who have developed and great company culture with regular team building events.
- Providing financial accounts up to trial balance for over twenty subsidiary companies and over a hundred outlets within the group.
- Develop a management accounting pack for the Board, illustrating the costs and income v target for each company.
- Develop a pack for variance reporting against forecasts and budgets.
- Manage a small team of Ledger Clerks.
- Knowledge of accounting systems
- An expert on the generation of reports via excels.
- Negotiating on Loans and managing Loan Covenants whilst working closely with Banks regarding a comprehensive and large property portfolio.
- Part Qualified ACCA/CIMA would be beneficial
- Financial mangment experience
- Prior experience in the same or similar industry