Harper May is currently working exclusively with one of London's most exciting record labels. The company have grown exponentially since their inception in 2012 and now have 3 recording sites across the UK, coupled with a new live events division that streams sessions across the globe. The company have big plans in 2018, and fully hope to break into the American market. My client is currently seeking a Group Financial Controller to lead their team. This role will involve liaising with the Senior Management Team to ensure continued UK success, whilst working at a strategic level to grow the brand internationally.
* Work effectively to oversee the Finance Team as the function continues to evolve into a multi-site international group
* Business partnering closely with the SMT to ensure the group hits its strategic milestones
* Support the UK Director in overseeing capital allocation, liaising with business heads to determine forecasting and support strategic plans to ensure optimal utilisation of financial resources.
* Act as the focal point for all financial and management Reporting requirements for the UK business
* Act as link between finance and the wider business to ensure all integration of finance into the business is achieved.
* Manage ad hoc projects within finance and new systems and controls are implemented
Desired Skills and Experience
* Must be fully qualified
* Prior media experience is essential
* Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
* Previous experience of managing and developing staff
* Ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment