An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Group Financial Controller with an incredibly successful hotel group. The company currently own 30 hotels within London and have big plans to expand further in the next couple of years. They are looking for an enthusiastic and intelligent individual who has a passion for the hospitality industry to join their team. Previous Hotel experience at a Financial Controller, ideally at group level, level is a MUST.
- Managing the accounts for 6-8 of their hotels
- Overseeing a team of 8
- Liaising with the hotel General Managers to help to improve the bottom line
- Producing multiple profit and loss statements and consolidating them at month end
- Month end closing
- Overseeing the transactional side of the finance function
- Business partner key stakeholders and advise on cluster strategy
- Lead budgeting and forecasting process
- Working closely with the CFO to improve systems and procedures
- A qualified accountant with ACCA/ACA/CIMA.
- Previous experience working in a multisite business.
- Sound knowledge of Excel - intermediate to advance.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written.
- A confident and assertive individual, someone who will fit in with the brands social ethos.