Harper May are currently working with a global logistics business who have been rapidly expanding across the UK and Europe. The business is now in need of a Group Financial Controller who can oversee these operations and manage a team. It is an exciting time to join the company as there will surely be opportunities to develop with the company as they grow.
- Manage, lead and develop a small team (8 staff)
- Assume responsibility for treasury function
- Lead risk management team
- Period end close
- Year-end statutory accounting (IFRS)
- Leading the external audit
- Work closely with the business to implement and uphold controls
- Management Accounting
- Business partner to non-finance
- ACA Qualified or equivalent from a Big 4 firm with min 5 years PQE
- Proven experience in industry
- Good communication skills.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Sound knowledge of accounting fundamentals.
- Auditing experience.
- Compliance oriented.
- Proficiency in accounting software.
- Analytical skills.