Harper May are currently working with one of the world's leading Consultancy Services firms to the Finance industry who are looking for a Financial Controller to join their large finance team.The company has gone through a number of fund raises and transactions which have catapulted the business to the next level.
- Manage the production of consolidated statutory accounts and annual report for the group and its subsidiaries and managed joint ventures, including liaison with key internal stakeholders and external auditors.
- As a senior leader, also share responsibility for the skills, output, motivation and development of the wider finance team.
- Assist in preparation of papers for Audit Committee.
- Review month end trial balances and oversee balance sheet reconciliations to ensure integrity of the underlying records.
- Ensure KPI information is produced in a timely and accurate manner to the Investment Strategy department ensuring that all reports agree to the underlying financial data.
- Assist in the provision and information for the Total Contribution reporting.
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks and projects as may be required in assisting the Group Financial Controller from time to time.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified with strong prior knowledge of IFRS
- Experience of preparing group accounts for external publication is essential
- Excellent, up to date technical accounting knowledge
- Experience in the events or leisure sector is essential