Harper May is currently working with a media company with a truly international scope, whose coverage reaches millions around the globe. Based in Central London, my client is a multiple award winning news company operating both in the print and visual media industries with a turnover approaching £1bn last year. Thanks to their phenomenal recent success, they are on the lookout for a Group Finance Manager to join their team. The role will involve leading a team of four whilst working closely with senior management figures to ensure my client's growth continues unabated.
- Leading the budgeting and forecasting process for my client's upcoming expansion into the Far Eastern and Australasian markets.
- Organising and motivating a team of four part qualified Accountants.
- Working closely with the Finance Director and members of the board to ensure balance sheets are fully reconciled, and presenting full monthly management account packs to them.
- Assisting in the budgeting process for my client's acquisition of media companies both within the UK and abroad.
- Liaising with my client's overseas entities and subsequent production of statutory accounts.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified is a necessity.
- Degree educated would prove to be beneficial.
- Strong management background.
- Ambitious individual who aims to progress quickly within my client's linear structure.
- Ability to stay calm with tight deadlines approaching.