A fantastic opportunity has arisen to work for a thriving financial services company. My client is based in Victoria and is seeking an exprienced Group Finance Manager to join their dedicated team. They will play a key role in providing accurate and timely financial and non-financial information to the Company, its subsidiaries and other stakeholders.
This is a high-profile role with exposure to senior stakeholders across the business and externally. A great first move out of practice or second move in industry for candidates with strong commercial acumen who are looking to fast-track their careers.
- Monthly consolidation and preparation of the group reporting pack
- Preparation of interim and annual statutory accounts under IFRS and UK GAAP
- Monitoring regulatory capital requirements and reporting as required
- Working with the corporate development team to plan and account for acquisitions
- Assisting the management accounts team in some aspects of the month end close (balance sheet reconciliations, month end journal entries like interest, depreciation, etc)
- Monitoring and application of evolving accounting standards and policies relevant to the Group
- Financial planning, reporting and analysis (consolidated budgets, forecast and other reports)
- Quarterly bank covenant reporting
- Liaison and coordination with the external auditors and tax advisors
- ACA and experience to Manager level or equivalent with relevant financial services experience, including with FCA regulated businesses
- Strong data analysis
- Good communication skills with senior stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong technically, together with up to date knowledge of accounting standards including IFRS