An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Group Finance Manager to join one of the leading transport companies based in Central London. This company is a formidable force within this deeply polarised market, competing with some of the biggest companies globally for major contracts worth huge sums of money. The transformation of this company from small scale local operations to national contracts only further shows the enormous potential possessed by the company, and they are looking to capitalise on this and drive business growth even further forward.
The successful candidate will be fully qualified and will have prior experience in the transport industry.
- Leading and developing a small team
- Setting detailed company-wide budgets
- Full ownership of year end reporting function including the preparation of statutory accounts under IFRS and UK-GAAP
- Balance Sheet forecasting
- Forecast cash flow positions of the Group including weekly, annual and long range forecasts.
- Development and implementation of internal controls and financial procedures
- Main point of audit and leading on tax returns
- Offering financial leadership in developing commercial strategy and business plans
- Business partnering with senior stakeholders on operational and strategic issues
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Must be fully ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Must have experience in a similar position
- Highly-motivated and pro-active self starter
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Previous Transport experience