Harper May is working with a dynamic, young start up property management firm. The company boast a phenomenal collection of innovative developments which promote local businesses and support communities via investment and tourism across London. The company have experienced rapid growth, and involve themselves heavily on all aspects of their developments, from the design, construction and management of the properties. The company is looking for a group finance manager to join their team in their South London office and assist the companies growth.
Duties of the role include:
- Managing a team of 2 project site managers and a finance apprentice, ensuring they are able to achieve their objectives.
- Ensuring the project sites' reporting is up to a high standard and on time.
- Produce budgets and forecasts and financial modelling for the company to assist in its growth.
- Assist in the delivery of end of year accounts, VAT and corporation tax returns.
Applying Candidates must have:
- Full ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualifications
- Wide understanding of strategic financial planning and techniques
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience in property management is essential.