My client is a rapidly growing start up property management firm. Their developments are innovative, instantly recognisable and are designed to promote local businesses and support communities.From start to finish they design, build and manage the developments and are acquiring more properties and a rapid rate. they are looking for a group Finance manager for their South London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Ensure the project sites' reporting is up to a high standard and delivered on time consistently
- Track, report and manage the budgets and financial decision making
- Undertake post-implementation reviews
- Support our Project Sites' Finance Managers with commercial forecasts, financial modelling and commercial recommendations
- Manage the finances for our new Project Sites until a Project Finance Manager is hired
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified ACA, ACCAor CIMA
- Wide understanding of strategic financial planning and techniques
- Effective presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge property management essential