Harper May is working with an instantly recognisable pharmaceutical company, which operates on the forefront of this unique and dynamic industry. This company pride themselves on their research and development of products which are making a real difference in people's lives across the world. This company is a major player within this competitive market, holding a significant market share and fending off the fierce international competition. The company are looking for a new Group Finance Analyst to joint their team at their head office. This is a lucrative opportunity with the potential opportunity for agile working, as well as plenty of opportunities for progression throughout their wide ranging finance function.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be extremely analytically focused.
- Multiple years experience in the industry