Harper May is working with a global technology company, who design and create bespoke products which are sold across the world and held to high esteem for their quality. The company is rapidly growing in this vastly competitive sector, taking a fresh and dynamic approach to the industry in order to disrupt the monopoly held by the larger companies. This company has posted impressive turnovers which continue to grow as their reputation increases and have acquired many more businesses into their group which diversify their portfolio and increase their client base. The company has received extensive private equity backing, and is exploring a potential IPO in the near future. The company is looking for a new group CFO to join the company and help drive the business forward financially as they continue to acquire new business and increase their market share.
- Full ownership of the finance function of the business.
- Manage all future business M&A activities.
- Commercial finance control with full oversight of budgets and forecasts.
- Manage investor relations.
- Preparation for IPO.
- Extensive business partnering with the CEO identifying new business opportunities.
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications with extensive industry experience.
- Direct experience managing a diverse group of accounts.
- Senior experience with reputable brands within the industry would be advantageous.
- Working within an international environment would be advantageous.