My client is an industry leading provider of outsourced services to Private Equity in Europe. They have five offices across Europe and which provide administration and depositary oversight to £158 billion assets for 368 funds. They are looking for a fund accountant for their city centre London office.
The duties of the role include.
- All work undertaken complies with the Fund's documentation and relevant regulatory requirements and anti-money laundering regulations
- Produce management, interim and audited accounts
- Control and monitor the bookkeeping process and take ownership of the ledgers
- May act as signatory
- Calculate and monitor capital adequacy of licensed entities in accordance with regulations
Applying candidates must have.
- Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- In-depth knowledge of accounting software
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Familiarity with UK GAAP/ IFRS