The UK's leading private equity investor is currently seeking a Fund Accountant to join their Central London team. With circa £1b in total assets and investment projects in a wide range of sectors including technology, leisure and media, our client has been one of the major players in the private equity market for the past 20 years. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with hands on experience in the Financial Services industry who wishes to continue their career with a business that is heavily backed by leading investors across the globe.
- Prepare the monthly management account packs
- Ownership of three private equity funds
- Preparation of annual investor reports
- Preparation of statutory accounts for sub-funds
- Develop the UK management reporting functions
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Responding to investor queries
- Ad-hoc duties as required by the Financial Controller
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA fully qualified.
- Background in Financial Services/Private Equity preferable
- Degree educated.
- Extensive experience producing management accounts.