Harper May is working with one the most exciting technology firms throughout the whole of the UK. After seeing continuous growth this well known company are looking to hire an experienced and dynamic FP&A Manager. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to join a developing finance function with outstanding opportunities for progression. The successful candidate will be fully qualified and will have prior experience in the technology sector.
Key responsibilties for the FP&A Manager:
- As FP&A Manager you will work closely with senior management to increase a company's efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan
- Work closely with senior management to build budgets
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Accurate forecasting of monthly revenues, costs and results
- Management of the finance department as well as the purchasing/goods receiving team - team of 4
- Margin analysis
- Have been a FP&A Manager previously
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Professional approach to work ethics
- Previous experience within the technology sector is a necessity
Lastly if you are looking for a FP&A Manager role within Media this is a fantastic role for you.