My client is a leading media company, based in South West London. The company , they are searching for an FP&A Manager to join their team. This highly analytical role will involve business partnering with non finance teams and senior stakeholders to support business growth across the board. The successful candidate will be fully ACA qualified with strong modelling ability. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a progressive and sociable company with big plans for the future.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A and Senior Business Partners to undertake regular ad-hoc analytical duties in relation to my client's recent foray into online streaming.
- Providing analytical support to key management figures.
- Timely delivery of monthly reports, commentary and analysis.
- Business partnering with my client's overseas entities, including in their US Head Office.
- Challenging current performance benchmarks.
- Streamlining current processes and suggesting alternative methods where appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA Qualified
- Previous Media experience
- Degree educated candidates would be preferable.
- Outgoing, charismatic candidates at ease working closely with senior management figures.