Harper May is currently working with a world leading technology company, whose products have defined the industry for over a decade. Based in the City, my client's names is known across the globe as a synonym for quality and technological innovation and are experiencing a sustained period of growth in which their revenue has increased by 25% year on year for close to a decade. They design and manufacture both software and hardware for a variety of clients, from private multinational companies to high street consumers. As a result of their success, they are searching for a FP&A Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the world's most recognisable tech brands, assisting in the budgeting process for the development of ever-more advanced products.
- Provide financial analysis / insight on drivers of business performance at a Group and business unit level
- Support on elements of group-wide planning, forecasting, MI and other business performance management processes
- Support the Group FP&A Director and Heads in the production of insightful reports to the Group Board and Executive on the financial performance of the Group and business units
- The role is responsible for the budgeting, planning, forecasting in a number of project areas. As a key point of contact, the role will require meeting with the various operational managers and directors (often the exec team) and working with them to achieve best performance, challenging them where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong analytical and planning skills combined with a commercial outlook.
- Highly motivated, you'll be able to communicate persuasively and have the ability to operate and manoeuvre in a fast changing and growing environment.
- Previous experience in technology