My client is one of the UK's fastest growing property service firms providing bespoke services in all aspects of property transactions. They have amassed an impressive portfolio of residential and commercial developments worth over £500M and have ambitions to expand further. The role is based in Byfleet.
The duties of the role include.
- Work with the group's business units to develop and embed effective KPIreporting
- Develop and maintain the group's medium term business plan model
- Produce reports and analysis to identify performance issues and areas of improvement
- Maintain data feeds and identify scope to incorporate new data and automate data capture
Applying candidates must have.
- ACCA, ACA or CIMA
- Analytical and financially literate
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Aptitude for understanding commercial and market drivers