Harper May is currently working with a high profile US listed video game publisher that has created some of the most iconic and memorable game experiences of all time. As of today they are one of the most valuable interactive entertainment companies in the world operating in over 15 different countries. To continue their rapid growth, the business is looking for a FP&A Manager to join their team based in Central London. This role will involve extensive partnering with the Head of Sales for UK.
- Supporting the FP&A function providing accurate, timely and relevant management information to the Executive Management Team.
- Develop and control the annual budget cycle for the Group reporting on all key performance targets throughout the year.
- Develop and control the annual 3 Year strategic planning cycle for the Group.
- Provide periodic detailed bridge analysis between Budget, 5 Year plan and the monthly forecast.
- Providing and interpreting financial information, analysing change and advising accordingly.
- Champion system & process awareness within the Finance department, but also Commercial & Supply Chain functions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Is ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Experience in working with senior management and the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must have a strong academic background
- Must be analytically focussed.