My client is a world famous media company, based in Central London. They've recently branched out of television and film production to launch their own streaming service, a wildly successful move which has seen their revenue grow to record levels. Thanks to this phenomenal expansion that promises to continue for years to come, they are searching for an FP&A Manager to join their team. Candidates must be searching for their first role out of Practice and have recently completed their ACA qualifications. This is the perfect opportunity for freshly qualified Chartered Accountants looking for extensive commercial exposure in a heavily analytical role in a role that offers superb progression opportunities.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A and Senior Business Partners to undertake regular ad-hoc analytical duties in relation to my client's recent foray into online streaming.
- Providing analytical support to key management figures.
- Timely delivery of monthly reports, commentary and analysis.
- Business partnering with my client's overseas entities, including in their US Head Office.
- Challenging current performance benchmarks.
- Streamlining current processes and suggesting alternative methods where appropriate.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Candidates MUST be newly qualified ACA from Practice, searching for their first role in industry.
- Interest in media/television would be advantageous.
- Degree educated candidates would be preferable.
- Outgoing, charismatic candidates at ease working closely with senior management figures.