Harper May is currently working with a multinational FTSE 100 and London Stock Exchange listed events and publishing company, who are looking for an FP&A Manager to join their office based in the heart of London. My client primarily operates in the B2B space and has 4 separate divisions within the group - including academic publishing, business intelligence, global exhibitions and knowledge & networking, which all work to provide invaluable knowledge to business to enable them to make well informed business decisions. This role would sit at group level and look after the 4 divisions in the group.
With a fantastic salary on offer, as well as a tremendous bonus package, this is an opportunity not to be missed by any commercially focused accountant.
- Review and analyse the divisional results
- Communicate performance, risks, opportunities and initiatives to the board
- Deliver information to the Group FD to enable decision making
- Assisting the budgeting and forecasting process
- Design, test and implement developments to meet the changing needs of the business/group
- ACA/CIMA/ACCA qualified
- 2+ years experience in an analytical or FP&A role
- Educated to degree level
- Outstanding communication skills
- Highly advanced excel ability