Harper May is working with a unique, sports focused marketing agency based in London. This company holds a significant position within this niche market, with industry leading expertise in the sporting world. The company is responsible for numerous instantly recognisable advertisements for sport related companies only and seen by millions of sports fans across the globe. The company works with a diverse portfolio of companies ranging from large multinationals to SME's and helps connect them with the constantly growing demographic of sports fans. The company is looking to bring in a new FP&A manager to assist the finance team, and help drive company growth even further.
- Work in partnership with the senior management team to drive delivery of the group strategy through the financial governance of all operational activities.
- Lead the annual budget and regular forecasting process for revenue streams
- Assist in the development of high performing Finance teams to enhance the financial support and guidance provided to senior Management stakeholders.
- Taking ownership for critically appraising the performance, identify the key drivers and lead actions to improve performance.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Fully Qualified -ACA Preferred
- Experience working with senior management with the ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Must be analytically focused.
- Relevant experience in the industry