Harper May is currently working with a leading transport and logistics based in the City. My client is one of Europe's biggest names in the industry and as such this represents a terrific opportunity for ambitious, hard working candidates to have great success in years to come. As a member of the burgeoning FP&A team, this role will involve extensive commercial responsibilities and is perfect for those coming straight from Practice. Reporting directly into the Head of FP&A, there are outstanding progression opportunities in a renowned FTSE listed company.
- Business partnering across the Group, with senior figures in various divisions within the company.
- Working closely with the Head of FP&A on regular ad-hoc analytical work in relation to exciting projects my client has green-lit over the next three years.
- Coordinating the production of monthly management account packs to the presented to the Board.
- Leading the integration of acquisitions into my client's finance structure, involving further business partnering across the Group.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- University degree would be beneficial.
- Confident public speaker at ease presenting regularly to the Board.
- Self- starter who's happy to take on responsibilities, takes pride in their work, able to work in a dynamic environment (with ever changing goals) and run small projects.
- Numerate and articulate in handling statistics and interpreting information for communication to all levels within the business.