FP&A Manager - Leisure
Harper May is working with one of London's most exciting new restaurant brands based the heart of Central London. Our client is actively seeking a talented and ambitious FP&A Manager to join their friendly finance team. The ideal candidate will be full qualified and have come from a restaurant background.
Working within the senior management team, this role has primary responsibility for planning and forecasting within the brand.
Key responsibilities for the FP&A Manager
- As FP&A Manager you will work closely with senior management to increase a company's efficiency and profitability by assisting with the formulation of both the medium and long-term financial plan
- Work closely with senior management to build budgets
- Delivery of competitor analysis, market trends and associated commentary to the Leadership team
- Accurate forecasting of monthly revenues, costs and results
- Management of the finance department as well as the purchasing/goods receiving team - team of 4
- Margin analysis
- Experience working with SAP System, F&B Shop and Opera is desirable
- Been a previous FP&A Manager
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Professional approach to work ethics
- Previous experience within the restaurant or hospitality sector is a necessity
Lastly if you are looking for a FP&A Manager role within Leisure this is a fantastic role for you.