Harper May is currently working with an exquisite Luxury Retail brand that requires an FP&A analyst immediately to assist with large data input, analysis and business partnering. You will have the opportunity to become involved with both UK and European operations, working for a dynamic company that continues to invest in its product with strong financial foundations and private equity backing.
- Reporting to the Finance Director and Commercial Manager on a regular basis
- Providing quality finance reporting and commercial clarity to assist senior management
- Business partnering
- Offering innovative solutions to the business needs and processes
- Ad-hoc analytical finance and accounting duties
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts in line with the platforms exponential growth
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Background with Retail or Manufacturing would be highly advantageous.
- Comfortable presenting to senior management