FP&A Analyst - Interim - Online Platform
Harper May is currently working with an exquisite online platform that requires an FP&A analyst immediately to assist with rapid, double digit growth. You will have the opportunity to become involved with both UK and European operations, working for a dynamic company that continues to invest in its product with strong financial foundations and private equity backing.
- Reporting to the Director and Commercial Finance Manager on a regular basis
- Providing quality finance reporting and commercial clarity to assist senior management
- Offering innovative solutions to the business needs and processes
- Ad-hoc analytical finance and accounting duties
- Reviewing budgets and forecasts in line with the platforms exponential growth
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Background with online or e-commerce would be highly advantageous.
- Articulate candidate comfortable presenting to senior management