An exciting opportunity has come up for a skilled FP&A Analyst to join the finance team of a highly successful private healthcare group. The company has grown rapidly and they now have over multiple specialist sites throughout the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious Analyst to join the finance team at the companies head office in Central London.
- Providing analysis on the bases explaining the key drivers of the department's performance
- Preparation and distribution of monthly departmental reports for discussion with the relevant departmental heads.
- Aiding the FP&A Manager with monthly departmental meetings presenting the monthly results
- Undertaking deep dives of key cost lines and liaising with budget holders to build a good understanding of the costs
- Monthly meetings with department heads and FP&A Manager to discuss variances and business as usual.
- In depth analysis of key cost lines, includes Interrogation of the ledger, liaising with budget holders etc.
- To work with the business to better understand the sensitivities affecting costs to ensure that future budgeting and reporting reflects the business and its needs more accurately.
- Elements of budgeting and forecasting
- Ad hoc duties as required by the FP&A Manager, Head of Commercial Finance or CFO.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- Strong Excel skills
- Must have experience in the healthcare industry
- Ability to communicate with the Executive and non-financial individuals alike.
- Ability to identify issues and use initiative to solve problems
- Strong organisational skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Team player with willingness to help others and go above and beyond their formal role
- Experience in a commercial role is essential
- Experience working in a multisite business would be beneficial