Harper May are working exclusively with one of the UK's fastest growing and well known Technology firms. As they continue to prosper in the technology world, they are seeking a experienced FP&A Analyst to join their ever expanding finance team. This is an amazing opportunity for the successful to join an incredible finance function with outstanding progression opportunities.
- Coordinate the gathering of information and preparation of development appraisals. Report to senior management.
- Review appraisals on a monthly basis to ensure their accuracy, and highlight any issues with future cash flows.
- Assist Identifying areas of risk within a project - supply alternatives. (Finance Risks)
- Stress testing of appraisals for various different exit/ finance strategies.
- Ensuring appraisals match any related legal documents.
- Helping to execute bank financing, structuring debt terms and assisting with documentation.
- Funding Analysis/ financial modelling for various funding structures.
- Support the commercial sales and margin budgeting and forecasting processes, providing quarterly forecasts and an operating plan for all relevant commercial areas
- Extensive business partnering with the Finance Director to offer support with company-wide initiatives
- Provision of financial analysis and support to investment decisions including business case preparations and presenting to the board
- Must have previously worked for a Public Limited Company
- Educated to a Degree Level
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA ]
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience working in a Technology firm