Harper May is currently working with a leading investment houses who are currently looking for a Financial Reporting Manager based in the city.
- Ownership of tasks within daily, monthly & quarterly regulatory reporting required by local regulatory bodies (including UK and where relevant Overseas financial regulators).
- Heavily involved in M&A transactions, including due diligence and integration
- The role holder is mandated to review processes for the Regulatory Reporting deliverables in order to identify & implement improvements to improve control and better utilize systems capabilities.
- Standardising the documentation for the local regulatory reporting and managing the periodic updates and reviews of the changing regulatory requirements and proposing required changes through preparation of appropriate regulatory reporting policies.
- Ensuring all financial and non-financial data used for the regulatory returns have been fully reconciled and where appropriate substantiated with other teams (risk and operations).
- Reporting to the CFO and in full charge of the production of financial reports and general management information data
- Educated to degree level with a major in finance, economics or accountancy
- UK accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)