My client is one of Britain's fastest growing investment firms. Specialising in bespoke commercial, residential and student developments throughout Britain and specific international locations they have amassed an impressive portfolio of developments. They have collected numerous industry awards and have plans to expand their influence further. They are hiring for a Financial Reporting Manager for their Central London office.
The duties of the role include.
- Manage and improve the consolidation process
- Development, maintenance and improvement of group accounting practices
- Lead the external audit process and key relationships with external auditors
- Assisting in the preparation of group consolidated budgets and forecasts and investor presentations
Applying candidates must have.
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Prior industry experience in a financial services environment
- Strong understanding of IFRS & UK GAAP
- Proven leadership and excellent communication skills