The asset management Firm works for clients managing and advising more than £700bn of assets.
They are one of the fastest growing firms in their industry. The size of the team has more than doubled in the last few years and are looking to add an excellent individual to the business.
- Preparation of the Statutory Accounts for various Group entities
- Assist Financial Controller in managing the statutory accounts audit process to maximise efficiency and to meet internal filing deadlines
- Assist in the developing of processes to streamline Financial Reporting including transition to IFRS or IFRS 101
- Lead financial modelling, planning, budgets and projections process within the Group
- Creating reports on financial data such as tax, variances, budget and forecasting
- Assist in the preparation and review of the monthly management accounts
- Production of long-term financial plans including regular updates, support and advice
- Review of financial standings to ensure that objectives are being met
- Carry out all activities in compliance with internal procedures and regulatory requirements and have a strong understanding of accounting standards
- Continual review of processes to ensure maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure that financial models are kept up to date and reconciled to other data sources
- Work with the CFO and Financial Controller, to have an active input into strategic decisions based on outputs from financial models.
- Educated to degree level
- Qualified accountant (ACA)
- Advanced Excel
- Strong technical knowledge with IFRS and FRS exposure
- Knowledge of AIM listing process an advantage
- Excellent analytical and financial skills with keen attention to detail
- Positive and flexible approach, able to work well under pressure, prioritise work effectively and meet strict deadlines