Harper May is working closely with one of the biggest multi-national retailers in the world. Our client prides itself on traditional but fashionable men and women's clothing, accessories, fragrances and more. They are looking for a dynamic and intuitive FP and A manager to come into their experienced team and help develop the company further. With a turnover averaging £100 million there is an opportunity to travel and get tickets to some of the world's most prestigious events - as well as a market leading salary package. The successful candidate will be qualified, have previous retail experience and have a background working in a commercial company.
- Working with senior management and budget holders to consolidate and deliver the annual budget and five-year plan
- Managing the development of resource allocation and costing models that will support internal management and the needs of funders
- Managing the production and development of the standardized monthly reporting to budget holders, Management Team and Board
- Supporting Management in developing and delivering efficiency plans and ensuring value for money across the operations teams
- Ad hoc analyses as required
Who are we looking for?
- A proven team player, able to work flexibly with others and contribute effectively across a broad range of activities
- Able to act credibly and persuade, negotiate and influence at senior level
- Able to demonstrate significant and creative problem-solving based on analysis of complex data and with a focus on driving value
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to engage with people at all levels of the finance team and non-finance members of staff
- Able to plan and prioritise work
- Excellent attention to detail
- Financial planning and analysis experience at senior level
- Experience of financial modelling and reporting
- Expert in Microsoft Excel and have a working knowledge of the other Office products
- A qualified accountant
- Experience working with unit costs, activity information and benchmarking
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in a diverse and complex organization
If you are looking for a role in a pioneering, inspiring business where you can have real impact in decision making and business direction, please apply asap.