Harper May is working with a rapidly growing Venture Capital backed Tech Startup based in Central London. Having just raised £5mil in funding my client is looking for a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to join their team. This is an exellent opportunity for an individual who is looking to join a progressive company that is gauranteed to make a name for itself in the tech start up industry.
- Provide financial analysis / insight on drivers of business performance at a Group and business unit level
- Support on elements of group-wide planning, forecasting, MI and other business performance management processes
- Support the Group FP&A Director and Heads in the production of insightful reports to the Group Board and Executive on the financial performance of the Group and business units
- The role is responsible for the budgeting, planning, forecasting in a number of project areas. As a key point of contact, the role will require meeting with the various operational managers and directors (often the exec team) and working with them to achieve best performance, challenging them where necessary.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA)
- Strong analytical and planning skills combined with a commercial outlook.
- Highly motivated, you'll be able to communicate persuasively and have the ability to operate and manoeuvre in a fast changing and growing environment.
- Previous experience in tech start up is beneficial